Member for 3 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '18 at 20:08
- Electrical Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 409 409 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 253 253 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 222 222 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 How can I install multiple versions of Python on latest OS X and use them in parallel?
- 18 How does a chip antenna work?
- 15 Is a world with an average temperature of 34 °C habitable for humans?
- 13 Packaging polarity indication of a supercapacitor (polarity indicated by arrows)
- 13 Performing FFT at low frequencies but high resolution?
- 12 Unset `setcap` additional capabilities on excutable
- 10 How many MOSFETs can we safely parallel in condition of very high currents? I had problems with a motor application at 48V 1600A
- View more network posts →