I am a regular Linux (mostly Ubuntu) user, and have been for several years. I started dabbling in Linux in the early 2000's, dualbooting my desktop for a few years, and have been using Linux solely since around 2006. I am also a system administrator, and have over 20 Ubuntu servers and over a dozen Ubuntu desktops under my care.
Grand Rapids, MI
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '13 at 21:45
Top network posts
- 279 What is the difference between #!/bin/sh and #!/bin/bash?
- 150 How can I use a .ovpn file with Network Manager?
- 84 What is the PATH environment variable and how do I add to it?
- 61 How to resolve "Failed to download repository information"?
- 54 mount: you must specify the filesystem type
- 46 What is the significance of '*' (star, asterisk) in the file listing results?
- 44 apt-get update very slow, stuck at "Waiting for headers"
- View more network posts →