I like solving differential algebraic equations on Lie groups. Crazy enough, isn't it?
I use the maths to understand it and FORTRAN to implement it and Matlab to analyze the results.
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 987 987 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 911 911 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 761 761 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Can VirtualBox be used to launch a virtualized OS which is also directly bootable?
- 50 How to open the same document in evince multiple times?
- 30 How to prevent the Power button to shutdown directly the system?
- 27 Fitting tables into beamer
- 20 I need downgrade from Subversion 1.8 to subversion 1.7
- 17 Difference between Measurable and Borel Measurable function
- 13 How to make "\input" in a "\include"-d file use the correct current path?
- View more network posts →