Hi, I'm a Site Reliability Engineer who loves Pulumi, Kubernetes, Ruby, and Typescript. I make software faster and easieras well as working hard to ensure the changes that reach users only make them happier. If your CI is taking more than 30 second to test or deploy I can fix it. If your company fosters an environment of learning and is building interesting products, please get in touch.
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 940 940 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 781 781 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 318 318 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 426 Showing which files have changed between two revisions
- 124 Suppress error with @ operator in PHP
- 95 How to attribute a single commit to multiple developers?
- 81 How can I get the current screen resolution from the command line on OS X?
- 69 chmod + silent mode + how force exit code 0 in spite of error
- 25 What is the logic behind this result?
- 24 How do I avoid the "Useless use of == in void context" in RSpec?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.