Ubuntu manpage repository
How do I report a bug?
I have a hardware detection problem, what logs do I need to look into?
script (create a transcript of a terminal session)
WiFi TroubleShooting Commands
If you have solved your problem you should answer your own question and then select ("check") it as the best answer. Answering your own question to complete it is perfectly acceptable, even encouraged (when a *better* answer is not available). See Jeff Atwood's [se] BLOG 01 July 2011 [*It’s OK to Ask and Answer Your Own Questions*](http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2011/07/its-ok-to-ask-and-answer-your-own-questions) or the end of this *[faq#question]* section.
upstate, NY, Unites States
Member for 7 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '14 at 20:46
- Ask Ubuntu 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 470 470 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 466 466 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Pets 458 458 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 How do I boot into single-user mode from GRUB?
- 57 Why can't I delete all partitions on a flash drive in Windows 7?
- 35 What is the function of the "Sticky edges" on/off setting in displays?
- 28 What method should I use to write error messages to 'stderr' using 'printf' in a bash script?
- 24 Where else to go for help if not helped at Ask Ubuntu?
- 21 How to test 3d acceleration?
- 19 Can I delete the 'EFI System Partition' without harming other data on the drive?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
2 What to do with questions that describe bugs? May 6 '12