Ubuntu manpage repository
How do I report a bug?
I have a hardware detection problem, what logs do I need to look into?
script (create a transcript of a terminal session)
WiFi TroubleShooting Commands
If you have solved your problem you should answer your own question and then select ("check") it as the best answer. Answering your own question to complete it is perfectly acceptable, even encouraged (when a *better* answer is not available). See Jeff Atwood's [se] BLOG 01 July 2011 [*It’s OK to Ask and Answer Your Own Questions*](http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2011/07/its-ok-to-ask-and-answer-your-own-questions) or the end of this *[faq#question]* section.
upstate, NY, Unites States
Member for 8 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '14 at 20:46
- Ask Ubuntu 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 500 500 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Pets 478 478 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 476 476 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 How do I boot into single-user mode from GRUB?
- 58 Why can't I delete all partitions on a flash drive in Windows 7?
- 35 What is the function of the "Sticky edges" on/off setting in displays?
- 31 What method should I use to write error messages to 'stderr' using 'printf' in a bash script?
- 24 Where else to go for help if not helped at Ask Ubuntu?
- 21 How to test 3d acceleration?
- 19 Can I delete the 'EFI System Partition' without harming other data on the drive?
- View more network posts →