Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 60.5k 60.5k 1717 gold badges153153 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 644 644 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 231 231 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 129 129 77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 123 123 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 How to debug "contrasts can be applied only to factors with 2 or more levels" error?
- 105 Why use as.factor() instead of just factor()
- 79 Function to calculate R2 (R-squared) in R
- 60 How does predict.lm() compute confidence interval and prediction interval?
- 42 lme4::lmer reports "fixed-effect model matrix is rank deficient", do I need a fix and how to?
- 38 Does R leverage SIMD when doing vectorized calculations?
- 34 How to obtain RMSE out of lm result?
- View more network posts →