London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 10 months
"... there is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' appears to be missing." — Svlad Cjelli
- Stack Overflow 303.2k 303.2k 8585 gold badges575575 silver badges506506 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 515 515 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 300 300 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1214 Writing a pandas DataFrame to CSV file
- 664 gpg failed to sign the data fatal: failed to write commit object [Git 2.10.0]
- 639 How to sort a dataFrame in python pandas by two or more columns?
- 629 How to get a value from a cell of a dataframe?
- 618 Convert Python dict into a dataframe
- 615 Pandas - How to flatten a hierarchical index in columns
- 586 Convert DataFrame column type from string to datetime, dd/mm/yyyy format
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.