- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 502 502 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 319 319 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How to get the current Linux process ID from the command line a in shell-agnostic, language-agnostic way
- 52 Forking / Multi-Threaded Processes | Bash
- 37 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 37 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 30 How can I remove an element from a list?
- 26 What if I accidentally run command "chmod -R" on system directories (/, /etc, ...)
- 25 How do I run .sh scripts?
- View more network posts →