Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 319 319 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 How to get the current Linux process ID from the command line a in shell-agnostic, language-agnostic way
- 57 Forking / Multi-Threaded Processes | Bash
- 53 Can't rename columns in PostgreSQL views with CREATE OR REPLACE
- 37 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 36 How can I remove an element from a list?
- 30 How do I run .sh scripts?
- 28 What if I accidentally run command "chmod -R" on system directories (/, /etc, ...)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.