In my 15 years' experience in professional software development, I started with .Net/C# language, continued my career in mobile development (Nokia platforms, Qt/C++) to finally become a Python/Django backend developer. During these years I also became an expert user and administrator of Linux systems. I am constantly striving to learn new technologies and to improve my skills. My ideal working place is an Agile environment where Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration are the norm and where I can balance my work between writing code, pairing and mentoring junior developers.
Top network posts
- 46 Using the RUN instruction in a Dockerfile with 'source' does not work
- 17 Is it safe to use gdebi instead of Ubuntu Software Center to install .deb files?
- 6 Can I switch between Gnome Desktop and Unity?
- 5 Who changed my GRUB theme to Debian?
- 5 How to save the current Xorg configuration to Xorg.conf?
- 5 How do I install a newer version of R on 9.10?
- View more network posts →