the problem with the human condition is we see ourselves by our intentions at times and not from an outside perspective
It's funny when you're banging your head on a brick wall to get your point across and you realise that's what the other person has been doing all along.
Any other language?
Top Network Posts
- 159Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 43Using reserved "disabled parking" with a disability people cannot see
- 41How do I politely end a cold call I've received?
- 41Can we implement temporary automatic comment ban on 'x' number of validated rude comment flags?
- 40What's a good strategy to handle not wanting to talk much during a road trip?
- 36Updated comment flagging - Supporting the new Code of Conduct
- 35Can we have tag wiki and wiki excerpt edit reviews in a separate queue to suggested edits?
- View more network posts →