I am studying in 4th year of CSE of University of Dhaka.
I use Vim 8.0.506 as text editor and I try to write all things in Vim.
I also use LaTeX for typesetting. My github repository containing interesting and important works those I have done.
My terminal setting is
terminal type xterm, default terminal size 150columns, 100rows, text color=B58900 background color=FDF6F3, bold color = same as text color.
Dhaka University Campus, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
Member for 3 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen May 25 '18 at 16:56
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 22 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 793 793 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 467 467 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 416 416 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 274 274 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 How to create pdf from Linux man pages so that style is presereved?
- 16 How do I show memory usage information in top bar or as notification?
- 13 How to sort the output of `ls`?
- 12 Size of all files of a certain extension in a directory tree
- 9 what is the difference between cpu and core?
- 9 How do I delete the first n lines of an ascii file using shell commands?
- 8 Where can I find LaTeX and its package installation guide in details?
- View more network posts →