I'm a polyglot software engineer.
I have experience with many programming languages, and one of my favorite hobbies is to learn new ones.
I regularly use and develop on Windows, Linux, and OS X. I prefer the command-line, but have experience with web design as well.
All of the code I've written and contributed to Stack Overflow (as well as any other StackExchange communities) is dedicated to the public domain, or (at your option) available under the terms of CC0.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '12 at 16:10
- Stack Overflow 13.3k 13.3k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 659 659 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 311 311 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 827 Notepad++ add to every line
- 115 How to get grub2 to remember last choice?
- 78 How to use figure inside a minipage?
- 28 What could be causing a System.TypeLoadException in a Visual Studio Unit Test?
- 24 LaTeX Source Code Listing
- 22 Using multiple versions of the same DLL
- 20 PowerShell equivalent of the C# "is" operator?
- View more network posts →