Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
- Stack Overflow 39.6k 39.6k 1010 gold badges9292 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 752 752 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 113 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 112 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 56 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 54 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 52 How to both display a command line's output on console and save the output into a text file?
- 51 Export cassandra query result to a csv file
- View more network posts →