Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
Top Network Posts
- 132 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 106 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 97 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 51 How to both display a command line's output on console and save the output into a text file?
- 45 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 44 Cassandra cqlsh - how to show microseconds/milliseconds for timestamp columns?
- 44 How do secondary indexes work in Cassandra?
- View more network posts →