I've been using Ubuntu as my primary OS since Feisty alpha 3 (Dapper was fine, Edgy was just too edgy) and I've run the development release ever since. Initially this meant I was reinstalling every month or so as an update borked by system, but since then I've been able to fix most problems I come across.
I normally hang around in the Testing and Discussion area of ubuntuforums.org, where I track FGLRX and xorg-server changes and patches for the latest and pre-release kernels. I also try to help out with UK English translations on Launchpad, though that has taken a back seat recently.
Member for 10 years
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '10 at 2:07
Top network posts
- 30 Which tool to crop a portion of the screen?
- 11 Microsoft OneNote alternative?
- 10 How do I remove a pool from ZFS?
- 9 Most non tech savvy friendly Ubuntu version for a company to implement?
- 9 Can you still defrag Vista if you use Wubi?
- 9 Microsoft OneNote alternative?
- 7 When purchasing software, how many releases of Ubuntu will that software be available to me?
- View more network posts →