cfg = [os, language, degree, country]
print (', '.join(i for i in cfg))
>>> Ubuntu, Python, Linguistics, France
Top network posts
- 93 How do I make Ubuntu sound like HAL, from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey?
- 89 How do I make Ubuntu sound like HAL, from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey?
- 55 "Boot Error" on live-usb flash drive with 15.10
- 33 Is there a way to disable a laptop's internal keyboard?
- 27 How important is the sudo password?
- 19 Equivalent to xdotool for Wayland
- 17 What does "System information disabled due to load higher than 1.0" on boot indicate
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.