I love using linux.
Why doesn't anyone make ARM binaries?
Member for 4 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '19 at 1:40
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 541 541 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 503 503 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 273 273 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Why will a USB flash drive get so hot when plugged into a Windows computer?
- 16 Accidentally ran non-recursive chmod 754 at root directory level
- 15 Is this resistor leaking? If so, is it a concern?
- 10 How can I make the volume change in smaller increments?
- 6 Is it possible to use .desktop files to open local pdf files on specific pages with a browser?
- 6 Running a program that is installed via aptitude
- 6 Base what? Oh, great, now I need magic
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
27 Best way to end a question post Jan 27 '17