I love using linux but don't know enough to avoid frequent Stack Exchange visits.
I like creating Linux programs and shell scripts and do most of it from my Raspberry Pi 2. Why doesn't anyone make ARM binaries?
Member for 3 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 541 541 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 258 258 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 188 188 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Why will a USB flash drive get so hot when plugged into a Windows computer?
- 16 Accidentally ran non-recursive chmod 754 at root directory level
- 15 Is this resistor leaking? If so, is it a concern?
- 7 How can I make the volume change in smaller increments?
- 6 Is it possible to use .desktop files to open local pdf files on specific pages with a browser?
- 6 Running a program that is installed via aptitude
- 6 Base what? Oh, great, now I need magic
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
27 Best way to end a question post Jan 27 '17