I love using linux but don't know enough to avoid frequent Stack Exchange visits.
I like creating Linux programs and shell scripts and do most of it from my Raspberry Pi 2. Why doesn't anyone make ARM binaries?
Member for 3 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 21:28
Top network posts
- 40 Why will a USB flash drive get so hot when plugged into a Windows computer?
- 6 Running a program that is installed via aptitude
- 6 Is it possible to use .desktop files to open local pdf files on specific pages with a browser?
- 6 Base what? Oh, great, now I need magic
- 5 How does apt/dpkg choose which real package is installed when a virtual package is specified as a dependency?
- 5 How can I make the volume change in smaller increments?
- View more network posts →