Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 '15 at 5:53
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 422 422 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 221 221 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Information Security 161 161 11 gold badge11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 What is the correct way to view your CPU speed on Linux?
- 28 What is difference between cached memory and used memory?
- 23 What is the TryExec field in .desktop files?
- 8 How can I find the location of the source code of a built-in Python method?
- 8 What is the difference between starting x and starting the display manager?
- 8 Is there a way to enable secure boot in Linux?
- 8 What is the difference between using bash and sh to run a script?
- View more network posts →