Proficiency, competence and ambitions of an educated layman, interested in much, expert in little
Some experience with programming in FORTRAN, Matlab, Python and R. Using Linux since 2014 and committed to it
I like it when a computer does what I want. It's a creative accomplishment where knowing what I want and wanting what I know come together
Happy to help and to be corrected
Member for 5 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '20 at 10:00
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 955 955 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 917 917 55 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Compilation fails with "relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.8' can not be used when making a shared object"
- 47 Claim that Skype is an unconfined application able to access all one's own personal files and system resources
- 28 English equivalent of the Malayalam saying "don't stab/poke the dead body"?
- 25 Is it okay to keep a "Thank you" slide before references?
- 21 Program claiming a dedicated user to run itself
- 15 Printing two pages per sheet from the command line
- 13 Can I work just what I'm paid for while leaving?
- View more network posts →