Proficiency, competence and ambitions of an educated layman, interested in much, expert in little.
Some experience with programming in FORTRAN, Matlab, Python and R. Using Linux since 2014 and committed to it.
I like it when a computer does what I want. It's a creative accomplishment where knowing what I want and wanting what I know come together.
Happy to help and to be corrected.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '18 at 15:42
Top Network Posts
- 34 Compilation fails with "relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.8' can not be used when making a shared object"
- 13 Can I work just what I'm paid for while leaving?
- 12 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 11 Printing two pages per sheet from the command line
- 9 Commonly-used metrics to quantify the irregularity of a triangular mesh
- 8 How to deal with arrogant e-mail of a student
- 6 Which is a safe way to transfer a copy of a sensitive document?
- View more network posts →