I am currently working on a narrative book which explains some complex physics in a simple way. I am learning continuously at the moment, so lots of questions keep bubbling to the surface! I really appreciate the expertise that exists on this site.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 12:56
Top network posts
- 6 How does a seed determine when to start germination?
- 6 When is a circle not a circle?
- 6 Zero $g$ in a black hole?
- 5 Is it possible for birds to use rudimentary technology to build simple infrastructure and weaponry?
- 5 Is there an equivalent of the Planck length for time?
- 5 Does a mountain top have higher gravity than a nearby sea-level surface?
- View more network posts →