Software developer primarily self taught since age 12. Experience in design and development of computer programs, websites, and database systems, 3D graphics, UI design and usability, cross-platform development, and open source software. Co-founded a software company (Petroules Corporation) in college which developed data security software (Silverlock).
Active developer in the Open Source Qt Project (qt.io) from late 2012 to early 2018. Key contributor to the Qbs (pronounced "Cubes") build system since its early history. Worked at The Qt Company from late 2015 to early 2018.
Working at Apple in the Developer Tools team (Xcode, llbuild, etc.) since February 2018.
Studied computer science at Keene State College and took courses at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and online courses through Stanford University.
Specialties: C, C++, Objective-C, Swift, macOS, iOS, Xcode, build automation, cross-platform, qbs, Qt, security & cryptography, UX and UI design
- Stack Overflow 21.9k 21.9k 3434 gold badges136136 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 321 321 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 275 275 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 246 246 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Regular expression for matching latitude/longitude coordinates?
- 67 Why is System.Version in .NET defined as Major.Minor.Build.Revision?
- 66 Setting application info in a Qt executable file on Windows
- 64 Passing integers as constant references versus copying
- 62 Are MicrosoftAjax.js, MicrosoftMvcAjax.js and MicrosoftMvcValidation.js obsolete as of ASP.NET MVC 3?
- 59 Add a define to qmake WITH a value?
- 59 Amazon S3 ACL for read-only and write-once access
- View more network posts →