sudo make install
I'm a grad student in medical image processing--daily user of c++ (ITK/VTK/Qt/FFTW/Ceres), bash shell scripting, and Ubuntu. My goal every day is to write useful, tested, documented, bullet-proof code that will do something more than sit on a hard drive for ten years until the server crashes. After hours I write and record music, develop iPhone apps, and animate in Blender.
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 232 232 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 201 201 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Blender 193 193 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Pod Error in Xcode "Id: framework not found Pods"
- 96 What does it mean to "poison a function" in C++?
- 73 Valgrind: Memory still reachable with trivial program using <iostream>
- 27 How to check programmatically if an App is installed?
- 17 Circular shift of vector (equivalent to numpy.roll)
- 16 PHAssetCollectionChangeRequest: addAssets() now accepts NSFastEnumeration. how to achieve this?
- 13 Overlay geom_points() on geom_boxplot(fill=group)?
- View more network posts →