Enjoys programming in Prolog.
Currently running desktop Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin).
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 1 '15 at 17:47
- Mathematics 31.4k 31.4k 99 gold badges5757 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Coffee 979 979 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 376 Add an "I don't understand" option for review audits
- 193 The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing
- 46 Can two topological spaces surject onto each other but not be homeomorphic?
- 36 What is the difference between == and = in Prolog?
- 30 How does a non-technical manager add value to team of self-motivated software developers?
- 26 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog
- 22 What are some theorems that currently only have computer-assisted proofs?
- View more network posts →