"The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers."- Richard Hamming, 1961
Abhishek has had a unique interdisciplinary research exposure to AI systems. His projects range from designing artificially intelligent autonomous systems that operate in varied setups, all the way to studying common emergent phenomena in natural systems. He has published 5 research papers in the field of complex systems, artificial intelligence and statistical inference. He is currently working on Deep Reinforcement Learning applications for Natural Language Processing and General-game Playing. He is also enthusiastic about open-source tools and frequently contributes to many open-source projects.
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 904 904 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Academia 397 397 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 356 356 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile