I'm someone with a passion for both web and desktop application development. I started programming when I was 12 years old and taught my self various technologies along the way. In 2013, I rolled out my spin of the Linux operating system called Cylon Linux. Later I graduated from Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology in 2017. I was then hired by London Stock Exchange as an engineer to build next generation high performance cloud applications. Since then I'm growing fond of both front-end and back-end web technologies. In my free time, I contribute to the community in various ways such as Medium articles, Stack Exchange answers, Node.js modules and apps.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '15 at 12:53
Top network posts
- 158 How to format a USB flash drive?
- 148 How to repair a corrupted FAT32 file system
- 25 Why did Canonical choose Mir over Wayland as the display server?
- 17 How can I add custom dependencies to Click packages
- 13 How to sync my Dropbox files with a preferred local folder?
- 12 How to control an Ubuntu PC from another Ubuntu PC over Internet, using mobile broadband connections?
- 12 Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty doesn't utilize hot corners after rebooting
- View more network posts →