My top level class is a Human. My bottom level Human subclass is a Programmer which
implements many interfaces that I gather through living in this world. Those interfaces all
extend interface Experience. As life goes on, I tend to be more than just a Programmer, as many interfaces tend to enrich my Human class. I may need sometime to reconstruct my class tree, when things mess up due to the large number of implementing interfaces.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '15 at 19:37
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 469 469 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 245 245 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 123 123 55 bronze badges
- Academia 118 118 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 How to put an Entry into a Map?
- 23 How to create a page header in Bootstrap 4?
- 12 How to autorun files and scripts in Ubuntu when inserting a USB stick like autorun.inf in Windows?
- 11 Default message in custom exception - Python
- 8 Default message in custom exception - Python
- 7 How to put an Entry into a Map?
- 7 Does plain text mode offer complete protection against e-mail malware?
- View more network posts →