Top network posts
- 68 The intensifier 'pure D': where and when did it originate, and what does the D stand for?
- 47 Etymology of Butterfly
- 40 Term for doing something little by little?
- 38 Is there an English word to describe a group of refrain words composed of two syllables e.g. pera-pera, meaning fluently, iki-iki meaning vividly?
- 37 What is a one-word synonym for "religious symbol"?
- 35 Is "went out like stink, died like a pig" just an unfortunate choice of words?
- 33 Why are "muscle cars" called so?
- View more network posts →