I'm a German developer, mainly focused on Backend Development. I started with Java, but quickly jumped to C++. Currently, my absolute favourite programming language is Kotlin, but I also use C++ and Rust from time to time. And no, I do not use Kotlin for Android Development. If you've never used Kotlin for backend, this is definitely something you should check out!
Top network posts
- 45 docker login fails on a server with no X11 installed
- 36 Kotlin generics Array<T> results in "Cannot use T as a reified type parameter. Use a class instead" but List<T> does not
- 14 Java Interop: Apply @JvmName to getters of properties in interface or abstract class
- 12 Cannot connect to WiFi with nmcli, although secrets are provided
- 9 Why can impl trait not be used to return multiple / conditional types?
- 8 QPixmap only works with absolute Path
- 8 How to name components of a Pair
- View more network posts →