- Unix & Linux 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 783 783 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 227 227 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- User Experience 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Run multiple commands and kill them as one in bash
- 58 Why does ( exit 1 ) not exit the script?
- 58 Is it better to use $(pwd) or $PWD?
- 50 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 36 What overwrites /etc/resolv.conf on every boot?
- 36 Xubuntu Thunar Menu Bar disabled, now lost forever
- 20 What is a best practice to represent a boolean value in a shell script?
- View more network posts →