Now an internal security consultant with NetSuite, I was software security consultant with Fortify Software for 8 years. I've been implementing secure development solutions with Fortify SCA since 2007.
It's the software, stupid :-)
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '18 at 21:57
Top network posts
- 84 How to ask boss for written authorization to violate a strict company policy?
- 17 While on vacation my taxi took a longer route, possibly to scam me out of money. How can I deal with this?
- 14 Boiling point of barbecue sauce
- 11 What is the __CHECKFIX1436934 environment variable?
- 10 Travel agent didn't append MR to my name and my name ends in MS. This caused my first name to be put as Ms on ticket
- 8 How should I tip for food in a UK pub? At the bar, or at my table?
- 8 Is Cambridge UK safe?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 7 '18