A Musician using contemporary ideas from the living jazz tradition.
A fan of Joshua Redman, Mark Lockheart, Chris Potter and John Coltrane ... you get the picture.
A computer programmer standing on the shoulders of brilliant (and usually younger) open source software developers.
What a fortunate situation to be in!
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '15 at 22:26
- Drupal Answers 777 777 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 633 633 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 624 624 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 263 263 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 201 201 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 How do I prevent Drupal raising a segmentation fault when using a Node.js theming workflow?
- 32 how do I stop automysqlbackup throwing LOCK TABLES error?
- 21 how do I stop automysqlbackup throwing LOCK TABLES error?
- 19 Preferred method of overriding an emacs lisp function?
- 8 Warning (from warnings module): ResourceWarning: unclosed <socket.socket object, fd=404, family=2, type=1, proto=0> using selenium
- 8 What exactly is a X-YMailISG header?
- 7 How do I associate a launchd 2 plist with its domain and service targets?
- View more network posts →