- Software security
- Azure / Cloud
- Love of open source software
- Coffee and a tendency to watch repeats of Star Trek
Richard is a Java nerd with a keen interest in improving the knowledge in the South African community. He has done over 20 public talks and believes strongly in a KISS principle.
Along with specializations in Java, Richard is a member of the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and promotes secure software in the local industry.
Top network posts
- 115 How to debug "ImagePullBackOff"?
- 87 How to use vagrant in a proxy environment?
- 55 Why is docker image eating up my disk space that is not used by docker
- 40 Rest - how get IP address of caller
- 30 How to compile and run my Maven unit tests for a Java 11, while having my code compiled for an older version of Java 8
- 28 Is TinyMCE free to use?
- 23 Error parsing WSDL with exception use="encoded"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 10 '18