This person tried to unlock your iPhone.
- Computer addict since 1986 (C128, PET 2001, Amiga 500, i486DX2 Overdrive, Intel Pentium II (Dual Processor), Digital Alpha 21164PC, AMD Athlon, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core i7 3930K, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X)
- DOS User since 1990 (MS DOS 5.0, 6.2)
- Windows User since 1993 (3.1, WfW 3.11, 95, 98, NT 4.0, XP, 7, 10)
- Internet addict since 1995
- Linux User since 1995 (S.u.S.E Linux, Gentoo Linux, Kubuntu, RHEL 4,5,6,7)
- Computer scientist
English is not my first language, so I appreciate all edits to my questions and answers which correct orthography and grammar.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '20 at 1:50
- Stack Overflow 65.8k 65.8k 1313 gold badges6060 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges
- Server Fault 870 870 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 257 Negate if condition in bash script
- 166 How to debug a bash script?
- 77 How to display $PATH as one directory per line?
- 44 Short command to find total size of files matching a wild card
- 44 grep -- list file name where match is found
- 39 how to pipe contents of large tar.gz file to STDOUT?
- 38 Prefix and suffix strings to each output line from command
- View more network posts →