I am a hobbyist web developer, experienced in html css3 js regex and a novice in svg php python. I like to think outside the box to find alternative uses for existing features (like the CSS3 mineturtle).
A personal dislike of mine is jQuery UI's default styling being used so often without being customised. The visited item on your own userprofile that shows the dates you logged in, for example, just doesn't blend in with the other styles at all.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '17 at 23:38
- Stack Overflow 16k 16k 1111 gold badges5454 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 921 921 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 573 573 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 323 323 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 251 251 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Day Name from Date in JS
- 44 PHP gets commented out in HTML
- 37 How to verify form input using HTML5 input verification
- 31 Style a checkbox in firefox — remove check and border
- 22 What's the smallest size a human eye can see?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 29 '17