I'm here to learn c++ and *nix mostly, and am immensely indebted to this community for always being there when I get stuck.
The help and support I've received on SE sites has allowed me to develop my understanding in a range of disciplines much faster than I could ever have hoped for.
I try to give back once in a while as well; it's the least I could do.
Member for 6 years
16 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '16 at 6:45
- Stack Overflow 16.2k 16.2k 2323 gold badges8484 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.5k 3.5k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 839 839 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 672 672 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 How do I find out the currently running version of tmux?
- 128 How do I repeat the last command without using the arrow keys?
- 110 What is dtype('O'), in pandas?
- 61 How can Boost be used to achieve C++14-style auto return types?
- 58 Does final imply override?
- 49 How do I change the color of the pane dividing lines in tmux?
- 49 What is the performance of std::bitset?
- View more network posts →