- Unix & Linux 133.9k 133.9k 3535 gold badges275275 silver badges366366 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 180 180 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 370 Remove all files/directories except for one file
- 321 redirecting to /dev/null
- 269 Finding all large file in /
- 249 Delete the last character of a string using string manipulation in shell script
- 231 Why is using a shell loop to process text considered bad practice?
- 170 Generate random numbers in specific range
- 163 Why does Vim indent pasted code wrongly?
- View more network posts →