More recently I've started trying to learn Ruby on Rails and would like to one day learn PHP. My current project is an algebra solver, having found that most free solvers either do not show their work, or work hard to confuse the user with their steps.
I'm interested in native desktop GUI programming, and for that reason have been looking for a high-level (i.e. OOP, garbage collector, etc.) programming language that compiles to machine code and (preferably) has libraries for native GUIs. The possibilities so far are D and Haxe, using Qt in both cases. I am interested to hear of others.
Top network posts
- 40 How to "save" a rotated pdf file
- 22 Why do I have two Alt+Tab application switchers?
- 21 Why do I have two Alt+Tab application switchers?
- 12 Getting the real HTML5 video width and height
- 9 Different behavior of blur event in different browsers
- 7 JPanel doesn't update until resize Jframe
- 6 Unison - Automatically Sync Computers
- View more network posts →