- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Physics 763 763 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 717 717 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 646 646 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 267 267 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Simple integer range for C++11 range-based for loops
- 39 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 33 Concatenating two lists - difference between '+=' and extend()
- 32 Why do computers generate heat?
- 22 Why is the F-Measure a harmonic mean and not an arithmetic mean of the Precision and Recall measures?
- 20 Doesn't entropy increase backwards in time, too?
- 14 Auto-cloning unique_ptr
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.