- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Physics 795 795 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 737 737 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 646 646 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 297 297 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Simple integer range for C++11 range-based for loops
- 42 Concatenating two lists - difference between '+=' and extend()
- 39 Why do neural networks need so many training examples to perform?
- 32 Why do computers generate heat?
- 24 Why is the F-Measure a harmonic mean and not an arithmetic mean of the Precision and Recall measures?
- 20 Doesn't entropy increase backwards in time, too?
- 15 Why does std::reference_wrapper<const T> not accept a temporary?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.