I focus on solving business problems with technology, a big part of that is making sure to solve the right problem in the first place. If you are interested in solving real world problems using tech please get in contact via: https://www.scrygroup.com/
My main experience is in c++ and python as I have used both those languages extensively in scientific simulations programming, I've also wrote a few systems applications in c#. For a few years I did a lot of work on embedded systems. Big fan of static analysis tools like Pylint.
- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 99 gold badges7070 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 683 683 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 575 575 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 547 547 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 error: use of deleted function
- 79 Colored output in C++
- 59 c++11 foreach syntax and custom iterator
- 43 Complexity of the simplex algorithm
- 42 How can I limit the maximum running time for a unit test?
- 40 error C2039: 'string' : is not a member of 'std', header file problem
- 37 The "blub paradox" and c++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 18 '14