I am a software architect at Redgate Software where I work on SQL Monitor. Historically speaking, I've smashed rocks against the side of databases for as long as I can remember. Over the course of my career, I’ve worked with a number of companies in a variety of industries as a system administrator, developer, and DBA. I’ve been involved with most aspects of application development and deployment. I blog about data storage, relational databases, and software development at http://www.facility9.com and can be found on twitter as @peschkaj.
Top network posts
- 85 How to determine if an Index is required or necessary
- 60 What is the difference between Views and Materialized Views in Oracle?
- 53 How can I execute pl/pgsql code without creating a function?
- 35 Where are the PostgreSQL logs on macOS?
- 32 PostgreSQL Crosstab Query
- 30 Basic template for Transactions in sqlserver
- 30 Flags in a database rows, best practices
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 25 '14