In another life, I was a PhD student, studying image processing and computer vision applied to ionospheric imaging.
I got my PhD, and I'm now an 'Internet Services Developer', interested in security, and (to a lesser extent) automation
My language of choice is ruby, although at work we use perl. I write docs in latex and markdown.
I use git for version control, and zsh as my shell.
Top network posts
- 193 How can I get Git to follow symlinks?
- 49 Why don't git colors show up in iTerm2
- 38 Clustered bar plot in gnuplot
- 19 Is there anything like IPython / IRB for Perl?
- 15 Is there any way in the OS X Terminal to move the cursor word by word?
- 13 How can I map a character to a key combination?
- 10 Are there any OS X equivalents to `hcitool`?
- View more network posts →