French C++ Developer with Web skills from previous work, and a taste for role-playing games • linkedin • Careers 2.0 •
Quotes I like:
- RAII is the single most important notion of C++. Everything else is related.
- Prefer certain code ergonomics to supposed code performance.
- Because I'm coding in C++, once the code compiles, it works.
If using the
classkeyword was enough to qualify as Object Oriented Programming, James Bond would be a Java Compiler... — (Programming) Principle of 007
Member for 9 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '10 at 11:57
- Stack Overflow 72.1k 72.1k 3535 gold badges119119 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 531 531 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1000 std::wstring VS std::string
- 809 Why doesn't Java offer operator overloading?
- 259 Why should I avoid multiple inheritance in C++?
- 252 In C++, what is a virtual base class?
- 249 How do you create a static class in C++?
- 244 Namespace + functions versus static methods on a class
- 244 What's the difference between UTF-8 and UTF-8 without BOM?
- View more network posts →