French C++ Developer with Web skills from previous work, and a taste for role-playing games • linkedin • Careers 2.0 •
Quotes I like:
- RAII is the single most important notion of C++. Everything else is related.
- Prefer certain code ergonomics to supposed code performance.
- Because I'm coding in C++, once the code compiles, it works.
If using the
classkeyword was enough to qualify as Object Oriented Programming, James Bond would be a Java Compiler... — (Programming) Principle of 007
Member for 10 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '10 at 11:57
- Stack Overflow 73k 73k 3636 gold badges120120 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 541 541 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 281 281 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1018 std::wstring VS std::string
- 820 Why doesn't Java offer operator overloading?
- 260 Why should I avoid multiple inheritance in C++?
- 256 In C++, what is a virtual base class?
- 255 How do you create a static class in C++?
- 248 Namespace + functions versus static methods on a class
- 246 What's the difference between UTF-8 and UTF-8 without BOM?
- View more network posts →