I've also been a long time Windows user, coming from Windows 85 through to Windows 10. I've occasionally tried Ubuntu but always returned to the familiarity and polished UI that windows excels at. However, recently I've completely migrated to Ubuntu in order to soak it up so I can use my personal experience to deal with Ubuntu Server issues at work. As I write this I'm using Ubuntu-Gnome which I arrived at after trying several Linux OS's.
I like computers most of the time and I like sharing best practices, so I'm to share my experience with others here.
- Ask Ubuntu 641 641 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 378 378 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 341 341 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 How do I get a dark theme/night mode in Calibre Ebook Viewer?
- 13 How do I get a dark theme/night mode in Calibre Ebook Viewer?
- 11 How do I create a keyValue pair (display field) by combining/having two fields in CakePHP 3?
- 8 What do the entity-relationship diagram (ERD) symbols used in DBeaver mean?
- 8 SQL Server on Ubuntu - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host after reboot
- 7 "Format as Internal Storage" option no longer available
- 6 How do I set profile picture on Lubuntu?
- View more network posts →