I am a web-developer. I mean, that is my main.focus() :)
I do stuff in:
• PHP min. 5.4, mainly 7.3/7.4, hopeful for 8.x, wondering what 9/10 will bring
• Python 3 (preferrably 3.7+), which I had to get used to and actually find it kinda similar to PHP, but don't get me even started on those docs... it's a shame.
What I would like to see is a merge of a modern PHP with a modern Python - both have nice features but both lack some other features.
• HTML (I tend to use 5+)
• Times changed, and you should really only use CSS3+ today!
not cross-browser as-is: google-TIP: CSS PIE!)
• XML (mostly for (transfering || storing || working with) data)
• SQL (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, ...) - if PHP then PDO, else some other DB lib
I sometimes do stuff in:
• LUA script macros for WoW
• And I dont really know if it is a good thing but I also know how to do some stuff in Pascal
• We call it Packal = Bungler
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '20 at 18:31
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 99 gold badges7070 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Web Applications 419 419 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 367 367 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 226 226 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 159 159 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Child margin doesn't affect parent height
- 56 HTML5 : Iframe No scrolling?
- 51 How to stretch the background image to fill a div
- 46 HTML5 : Iframe No scrolling?
- 33 Set proxy through windows command line including login parameters
- 31 Show resolved comments on Google Docs in context without re-opening them?
- View more network posts →