- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 373 373 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 371 371 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 Is it possible to change the auto format shortcut in netbeans?
- 11 Computer science for programmers
- 11 What is "rank" in a binary search tree and how can it be useful?
- 9 Looking for a set implementation with small memory footprint
- 9 Why are struct and class essentially the same in C++?
- 9 Does boost interval_map have operator  or .at() method?
- 8 How to quickly replicate a 6-byte unsigned integer into a memory region?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 18 '18