Having tested a lot of different Linux distributions for more than ten years, I decided to work with Linux operating systems exclusively some longer time ago, right because they provide absolute reliability, maximum security, proper performance and also grant the safe access to a huge amount of application packages and software sources through their repositories.
I am running the latest editions of CentOS, Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ubuntu server and workstation systems on several physical and virtual machines. My dedicated capabilities and interests are backup solutions, disaster recovery, disk and partition management, system and hardware drivers deployment, system setup and virtualization environments.
I am very much committed to the idea of open source and appreciate the efforts of the community driving innovations and projects to success. I want to contribute by assisting, helping and by generally supporting the members of our community.
Top Network Posts
- 126No more updates for Google Chrome 32-bit
- 82TeamViewer: Not ready. Check your connection
- 39Startup disk creator appears to be hanging
- 30How can I reinstall GRUB to the EFI partition?
- 30Ubuntu 17.10 on Wayland - (How) can I install the NVIDIA drivers?
- 28VirtualBox 5.0 installation has broken VirtualBox packages on Kubuntu 15.04
- 26What happened to the Nautilus feature "Create Link" in Ubuntu 16.10 and newer?
- View more network posts →