All code I've written and contributed to any site on the Stack Exchange network, that was first made publicly available here (i.e. not from GitHub or elsewhere), is dedicated to the public domain, or (at your option) available under the terms of CC0, unless explicitly specified otherwise.
- Code Golf 1.6k 1.6k 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 901 901 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 166 166 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 npm WARN deprecated firstname.lastname@example.org: graceful-fs version 3
- 35 What's with the Japanese SO's stats?
- 21 Reverse Bit Order of 32-bit Integers
- 16 Shortest program to split a string at non-digits without RegExps
- 14 Tips for golfing in Bash
- 11 Sort a list and write some English!
- 11 Is http://idownvotedbecau.se counter productive? Can it be better used?
- View more network posts →