Self taught Linux 'handyman'. Especially familiar with general/basic Debian/Ubuntu usage (esp commandline; but also some Gnome3/e17/LXDE).
I work for TurnKey Linux
Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge from serverfault and stackoverflow so hopefully I can give a little back! :)
One of my current jobs/interests is getting TurnKey Linux appliances running on Raspberry Pi.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '18 at 1:50
- Unix & Linux 642 642 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 529 529 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 511 511 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 331 331 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 266 266 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 How to disable MySQL root logins when no password is supplied?
- 19 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 15 What is the command that replaces 'drush variable-set'?
- 13 How to enable OPcache in Debian?
- 10 Vim interface on web browser input fields?
- 10 How to programmatically get the Debian codename of 'testing'?
- 7 How to programmatically get the Debian codename of 'testing'?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
May 11 '16