I work for Canonical Ltd. as the technical lead for LXD.
I'm the project leader of LXC and its related projects (LXD, LXCFS and CGManager).
Besides upstream work on container technology, I'm also an Ubuntu Core Developer and member of the Ubuntu Technical board and Ubuntu Developer Membership board. As far as technical work in Ubuntu, outside of maintaining LXC and its related packages, I'm also a member of the Ubuntu Release team, Ubuntu Stable Release Update team and Ubuntu Archive Admin team.
Top network posts
- 136 How do I add a DNS server via resolv.conf?
- 14 How do I allow /dev/net/Tun in a LXD managed LXC container?
- 12 Is there a way to configure lxd containers with cloud config at provision time?
- 12 How do I install a kernel module in an LXC guest machine?
- 7 lxc containers fail to autoboot in 14.04 trusty using 'lxc.start.auto = 1'
- 5 How I can run ubuntu in chroot on Android?
- 5 How to update an ISO image using Jigdo?
- View more network posts →