I work at Bakpax, where we're focusing on making teachers' lives easier. Previously, I've worked at other education companies, including Khan Academy, where I ran the Backend Engineering Team and Coached Learning Team, and at Knewton. Before that, I founded the Kiln distributed source control system. In my free time, I program in Python and in Pharo, an open-source, cross-platform Smalltalk dialect. You can browse most of my code at GitHub.
- Stack Overflow 24.6k 24.6k 1616 gold badges7676 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.9k 1.9k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 557 Why is using a wild card with a Java import statement bad?
- 303 How can I get my webapp's base URL in ASP.NET MVC?
- 145 How to diff one file to an arbitrary version in Git?
- 104 Mercurial clone from a branch
- 82 Bulk-deleting in LINQ to Entities
- 69 How can I tell what version of OS X I'm on from the command line?
- 59 Streaming large file uploads to ASP.NET MVC
- View more network posts →